If you would like to host a Non-Profit Community Booth at the Festival, please download an application here and complete it before submitting it to the address located on the application.
- The Festival will be held, rain or shine, from 10am to 3pm on Saturday, October 15, 2016 at Midlothian Middle School.
- Booth spaces are 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.
- No electricity is available.
- All booth spaces are outdoors in front of the school.
- You must provide your own table(s), chair(s), and tent canopy if desired.
- All handouts, giveaways, activities and items for sale must be approved by MJWC prior to the Festival date. BOOTH FEES MAY APPLY FOR ITEMS BEING SOLD IN BOOTH. All food items for sale must not compete with any food vendor. In addition, food items may not be consumable on the Festival site.
- For 2016 MJWC is asking all Non-Profit Booths to contribute a $30 donation to secure a space.
- If your non-profit organization wishes to sell items in your booth, you may be subject to a crafter booth fee. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, on the day of the Festival, it is deemed that an activity, giveaway or for-sale item is competing with an MJWC-sponsored activity, the Festival committee reserves the right to ask that the competing activity cease immediately.
- You must arrive prior to 8am on Saturday, October 15 to set up your booth.
- Booths must remain set up and in place until 3pm.
- Booth assignments and Festival Day instructions for arrival and set up will be emailed to all participants the week before Festival. If we do not have an email address for you, your booth assignment will be mailed via US Mail.
The Midlothian Junior Women’s Club is a non-profit organization and all proceeds from the Festival are donated to local charities. If you have any questions or would like to find out more information about the Midlothian Junior Women’s Club, please visit our website at www.midlothianjuniors.org or email email@example.com.