The 35th Annual Midlothian Village Day Festival & Craft Fair will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2016. Applications for food vendor spaces are available here. For more information, contact Jami and Sonia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!
The Festival will be held, rain or shine, from 10am - 3pm on Saturday, October 15, 2016 at Midlothian Middle School.
- You must arrive prior to 8:00am on Saturday morning to set up your concession area.
- We request that all MJWC Festival staff be given a 50% discount on food purchases that day. Festival staff will be identified for you that day.
- You must submit a copy of your certificate of liability insurance listing MJWC and Chesterfield County as additional insureds. You may fax certificates to the food vendor coordinator at 804-739-6681.
- All vendors must apply for Temporary Food Vendor permit (click for application) from Chesterfield Health Services. Contact Frank Sherra at (804)748-1696 / fax (804)717-6106 or email email@example.com for more information.
Types of food that will be at the festival include:
- Chicken Nuggets / Chicken Sandwiches
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Shaved Ice / Ice Cream
- Kettle Corn
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Jami and Sonia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.